Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a surveysubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information; users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
CNC Fabrication LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
OFF-ROAD Product Policy & After-Market Products Disclaimer
BE AWARE: some products, goods and/or services listed on our website are strictly intended for and may be labeled/designated "Off-Road Use ONLY", and as such may violate laws in your state or country if used improperly. It is illegal to disable the emissions systems anywhere within the United States for example, and by purchasing any 'Off-Road ONLY' products you necessarily agree to adhere to and comply with the laws governing their use. Typically, Off-Road ONLY use items are used in a manner in which the vehicle is not registered with the Division of Motor Vehicles, and is used solely as a competition race truck. By selecting any configurations or settings that remove or bypass emissions equipment, you (the buyer) accept total risk and liability associated with use of said Off-Road ONLY products; and agree to any terms and conditions that may be enumerated either here, any product-page or advisory posted within our website or by communications sent to you electronically or otherwise.
- All settings or calibrations that may allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, organized, sanctioned, closed-course RACE/COMPETITION USE ONLY! Any other use, on ANY road, public or private, within the USA, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- We insist that you do not select any calibrations or settings if this vehicle has been registered or certified for highway use within the USA.
- 3.This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless CNC Fabrication, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. CNC Fabrication, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
- CNC Fabrication, LLC (www.CNCFab.us) hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
- By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that CNC Fabrication, LLC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
Shipping & Return Policy
CNC Fabrication, LLC will accept, for return or exchange, items that are in new condition, unworn, unaltered and free of damages by the customer. We do charge a 10% restocking fee, and the item must be sent back within 21 days from the receipts of the original order. Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 21 days from the receipt of the original order. Items must be returned with a copy of the original receipt and in the original packaging it was received in by the customer. Items that are “intangible” (I.E. Tunes for performance chips or programmers) are not refundable due to the nature of the product.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
CNC Fabrication, LLC™
16164 County Rd 424, Defiance, Ohio (USA)