POWER RATING 1000+HP MOTOR TYPE 7.3L
The STAGE 4 “All Out Performance”: built like the stage 3 with more added billet parts, extensive valve body and pump mods. Whether it’s your daily driver or all-out competition truck, Wyse Auto Repair provides you with a quality built transmission.
This trans is capable of 1000hp plus truck pull or drag race. Stage 4 builds include a free clean and inspection of all internal parts and reseal. Labor free of charge. Customer will be responsible for shipping charges.
- CAPABLE OF 1000HP OR MORE TRUCK PULL OR DRAG RACE
- SIMILAR BUILD AS THE STG 3 BUT WITH ADDED BILLET PARTS
- FEATURING A PRECISION INDUSTRIES TRIPLE DISK BILLET COVER TORQUE CONVERTER WITH ALL BRAND NEW INTERNALS AND A BILLET STATOR
- ADDED GPZ CLUTCHES 5-FOWARD 6-DIRECT, 4-INTERMEDIATE, 5-OVERDRIVE, 4-COAST CLUTCH, AND 8-LOW/REVERSE
- BILLET INPUT, INTERMEDIATE SHAFTS AND BILLET OVERDRIVE PLANET
- BILLET FORWARD DRUM WITH HARDENED INTERNAL SPLINES
- EXTENSIVE VALVE AND ACCUMULATOR BODY, AND PUMP MODS
- RAYBESTOS GPZ CLUTCHES IN ALL CLUTCH PACKS
- THIS TRANS CARRIES A 2-YEAR WARRANTY AND WILL INCLUDE A FREE CLEAN AND INSPECTION OF ALL INTERNAL PARTS AND RESEAL. CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING CHARGES
NOTE: CUSTOM TUNING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
2YR Unlimited Mileage Warranty*
Additional details below:
Q & A s
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
QUALITY GUARANTEE All parts professionally examined and inspected for proper use. Transmissions are completely torn down and cleaned in a parts-washer at 200°F to remove all contaminants from the case.Clutches and steel alloys are made to factory thickness for the best heat distribution on the clutch packs; resulting in longer lifetime of the transmission. All pumps and valve bodies are built in-house and wear surface areas are machine-polished to prevent cross leaks.*Billet parts are not warranty-able.
DELIVERY OPTIONSYou may take delivery of our transmissions by In-Store Pickup** or Freight Carrier. Freight fees for transmissions will be invoiced separately and are due in full prior to shipment.
OHIO SALES TAX**In-store pickup subject to Ohio state sales tax on products (even for customers purchasing out-of-state). Unpaid taxes are due at time of pickup.
CORE FEE NOTICETransmission cores must be returned to us within 30 days. As part of the order process, our staff will coordinate with you to schedule a pickup of your old core. Failure to adhere to our core return policy is subject to a $800 fee. By use of this website and any services or products sold here you explicitly agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions.Additional info located on our Terms of Service page. Please contact us with any questions in regards to these policies.
Special Terms & Conditions
- All pumps and valve bodies are built in house and also machined for a new surface area to prevent cross leaks. Many shops will not check these issues for future problems.
- Clutches and steels are made to factory thickness for the best heat distribution on the clutch packs this means a longer life of the transmission. All wear surfaces are machined and polished for a new finish to the parts
- All e40d and 4r100 kits are made and assembled in house all parts are machined to a better then new tolerance then oem
- Powder-Coating: If you selected to have your transmission case powder-coated, color prices start at $350. Bear in mind that this premium process is done with care and adds about an extra week to the build schedule.
- PTO Transmissions are available upon request, but they are limited and customer may have to send their PTO trans in first.
- Regarding Core Fees: Core transmissions must be the complete core (no cracked housings) in order to be credited for the full core charge.
- Incurred Charges: All transmissions and torque converters must be drained of fluids. Wyse Auto Repair, LLC and/or CNC Fabrication, LLC is not responsible for charges related to oil clean up from shipping companies. The torque converter must be held in place (most use a piece of wood with two bolts bolting it to the bell housing) if we are charged for extra freight charges due to a customer not following these directions, any incurred charges will be deducted from the core fee.
- Freight Fees: Contact Us for the shipping quote as shipping is not included. Transmission will typically be shipped via R&L Carriers. To give you an idea on cost, from Ohio to California is approx. $325 each way. The closer you are to Ohio the less it will be.
- Installation Services: if you would like the trans installed please reach us on the contact page to set up an appointment. Install Cost is $550 and includes 5gal amsoil fluid.
- 1023 DIESEL & FLEET 94-97, 1023 DIESEL & FLEET 99-03, POWER HUNGRY PERFORMANCE 94-97, POWER HUNGRY PERFORMANCE 99-035.00 out of 5$325.00 – $425.00