POWER RATING Stock to 450HP MOTOR TYPE 7.3L
The STAGE 1 is great for a stock or light-tuned truck. Transmission valve body and pump mods upgraded to improve shifting.
Whether it’s your daily driver or all-out competition truck, Wyse Auto Repair provides you with a quality built transmission.
- VALVE BODY AND PUMP MODIFICATIONS TO IMPROVE SHIFTING
- INCLUDES A CUSTOM BUILT TRIPLE DISK TORQUE CONVERTER WITH BILLET FRONT COVER BUILT TO STRICT SPECIFICATIONS W/ SONNAX UPGRADED PARTS
- UPGRADED HARDENED SUNSHELL AND FULL SPLINE FORWARD DRUM
- ALL NEW BUSHINGS INSTALLED AND ADDED BUSHINGS IN HIGH WEAR AREAS
- 6 GPZ CLUTCHES IN DIRECT AND 4 GPZ CLUTCHES IN OVERDRIVE
- 7 CLUTCHES ADDED TO THE LOW/REVERSE AND 3 ADDED TO THE 4R100 COAST DRUM
- DUAL LOAD CENTER SUPPORT MACHINED FOR MORE STRENGTH
- REAR PLANET MACHINED FOR ROLLER BEARINGS
- COAST CLUTCH BASKET MACHINED TO PREVENT SNAP RING BLOW OUT
- HD INTERMEDIATE SPRAG AND NEW OVERDRIVE SPRAG
- 5 UPGRADED SNAP RINGS TO PREVENT BREAKING AND BLOW OUTS
- NEW OEM SOLENOID PACK, SPEED SENSORS, AND RANGE SELECTOR SWITCH
- GREAT FOR A STOCK TRUCK TO LIGHT TUNED TRUCK (180CC OR SMALLER INJECTORS)
- E40D TRANSMISSIONS GET UPGRADED TO STEEL PLANETS IN FRONT AND REAR
- PERFECT FOR A STOCK TO LIGHTLY TUNED TRUCK. POWER HUNGRY PERFORMANCE HYDRA CHIP IS RECOMMENDED TO ADJUST SHIFT PRESSURE.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING THE PHP CANNED TUNES, PLEASE USE THE MODIFIED VALVE BODY FILES. TUNES ON THE SERVER ARE INDICATED BY THE FILE NAME WITH "VB" AT THE END OF THE DESCRIPTION.
3YR Unlimited Mileage Warranty*
Additional details below:
QUALITY GUARANTEE All parts professionally examined and inspected for proper use. Transmissions are completely torn down and cleaned in a parts-washer at 200°F to remove all contaminants from the case.Clutches and steel alloys are made to factory thickness for the best heat distribution on the clutch packs; resulting in longer lifetime of the transmission. All pumps and valve bodies are built in-house and wear surface areas are machine-polished to prevent cross leaks.*Billet parts are not warranty-able.
DELIVERY OPTIONSYou may take delivery of our transmissions by In-Store Pickup** or Freight Carrier. Freight fees for transmissions will be invoiced separately and are due in full prior to shipment.
OHIO SALES TAX**In-store pickup subject to Ohio state sales tax on products (even for customers purchasing out-of-state). Unpaid taxes are due at time of pickup.
CORE FEE NOTICETransmission cores must be returned to us within 30 days. As part of the order process, our staff will coordinate with you to schedule a pickup of your old core. Failure to adhere to our core return policy is subject to a $800 fee. By use of this website and any services or products sold here you explicitly agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions.Additional info located on our Terms of Service page. Please contact us with any questions in regards to these policies.
Special Terms & Conditions
- All pumps and valve bodies are built in house and also machined for a new surface area to prevent cross leaks. Many shops will not check these issues for future problems.
- Clutches and steels are made to factory thickness for the best heat distribution on the clutch packs this means a longer life of the transmission. All wear surfaces are machined and polished for a new finish to the parts
- All e40d and 4r100 kits are made and assembled in house all parts are machined to a better then new tolerance then oem
- Powder-Coating: If you selected to have your transmission case powder-coated, color prices start at $350. Bear in mind that this premium process is done with care and adds about an extra week to the build schedule.
- PTO Transmissions are available upon request, but they are limited and customer may have to send their PTO trans in first.
- Regarding Core Fees: Core transmissions must be the complete core (no cracked housings) in order to be credited for the full core charge.
- Incurred Charges: All transmissions and torque converters must be drained of fluids. Wyse Auto Repair, LLC and/or CNC Fabrication, LLC is not responsible for charges related to oil clean up from shipping companies. The torque converter must be held in place (most use a piece of wood with two bolts bolting it to the bell housing) if we are charged for extra freight charges due to a customer not following these directions, any incurred charges will be deducted from the core fee.
- Freight Fees: Contact Us for the shipping quote as shipping is not included. Transmission will typically be shipped via R&L Carriers. To give you an idea on cost, from Ohio to California is approx. $325 each way. The closer you are to Ohio the less it will be.
- Installation Services: if you would like the trans installed please reach us on the contact page to set up an appointment. Install Cost is $550 and includes 5gal amsoil fluid.
- 5.00 out of 5$335.00
- 1023 DIESEL & FLEET 94-97, 1023 DIESEL & FLEET 99-03$46.00