POWER RATING 750-800HP MOTOR TYPE 6.0/6L
The STAGE 2 is great for the next-level truck tuner. Transmission valve body and pump upgraded to improve shifting. 5R110 6.0L trans gets a new clutch kit (4140 chromoly steels) with carbon pressure plates along with a Precision Industries billet cover triple disk converter.
- Featuring a new 13” Precision Industries billet cover triple disk with all new internals
- Billet input shaft, and a modified coast clutch
- 5 Overdrive GPZ dual plates, 5 Intermediate GPZ, 5 Forward GPZ, 5 Direct GPZ clutches
- 2 Upgraded snap rings installed
- All new bushings with added bushings installed in high wear areas
- All new gaskets, seals and new speed sensors
- Modified pump with upgraded internal parts and upgraded pump gear
- Wyse Automotive remanufactured center support
- Complete tested and calibrated solenoid body
NOTE: 6.0L trucks will receive a factory pan and filter along with a new bypass filter/6.4 truck will receive a factory style pan and filter. Transmission will come with an added ground wire strap to attach from the trucks frame to the bell-housing. Billet parts are not warranty-able.
2YR Unlimited Mileage Warranty*
Additional details below:
QUALITY GUARANTEEAll parts professionally examined and inspected for proper use. Transmissions are completely torn down and cleaned in a parts-washer at 200°F to remove all contaminants from the case.Clutches and steel alloys are made to factory thickness for the best heat distribution on the clutch packs; resulting in longer lifetime of the transmission. All pumps and valve bodies are built in-house and wear surface areas are machine-polished to prevent cross leaks.*Billet parts are not warranty-able.
DELIVERY OPTIONSYou may take delivery of our transmissions by In-Store Pickup** or Freight Carrier. Freight fees for transmissions will be invoiced separately and are due in full prior to shipment.
OHIO SALES TAX**In-store pickup subject to Ohio state sales tax on products (even for customers purchasing out-of-state). Unpaid taxes are due at time of pickup.
CORE FEE NOTICETransmission cores must be returned to us within 30 days. As part of the order process, our staff will coordinate with you to schedule a pickup of your old core. Failure to adhere to our core return policy is subject to a $800 fee. By use of this website and any services or products sold here you explicitly agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions.Additional info located on our Terms of Service page. Please contact us with any questions in regards to these policies.
Special Terms & Conditions
- Powder-Coating: If you selected to have your transmission case powder-coated, color prices start at $350. Bear in mind that this premium process is done with care and adds about an extra week to the build schedule.
- Regarding Core Fees: Core transmissions must be the complete core (no cracked housings) in order to be credited for the full core charge.
- Incurred Charges: All transmissions and torque converters must be drained of fluids. Wyse Auto Repair, LLC and/or CNC Fabrication, LLC is not responsible for charges related to oil clean up from shipping companies. The torque converter must be held in place (most use a piece of wood with two bolts bolting it to the bell housing) if we are charged for extra freight charges due to a customer not following these directions, any incurred charges will be deducted from the core fee.
- Freight Fees: Contact Us for the shipping quote as shipping is not included. Transmission will typically be shipped via R&L Carriers. To give you an idea on cost, from Ohio to California is approx. $325 each way. The closer you are to Ohio the less it will be.
- Installation Services: if you would like the trans installed please reach us on the contact page to set up an appointment. Install Cost is $550 and includes 5gal amsoil fluid.
- TRANS PARTS/CONVERTERS/CLUTCHES 08-10, TRANS PARTS/CONVERTERS/CLUTCHES 03-07$346.75