DISCONTINUED BY MISHIMOTO-NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Heavy loads are no match for a 1999-03 7.3L Powerstroke, equipped with the Mishimoto 7.3L transmission cooler. The stock Powerstroke transmission cooler can struggle to provide sufficient cooling, and with additional load on the truck bed, transmission temperatures tend to rise. Avoid harmful temperatures and complement your cooling system with the latest addition to Mishimoto’s Powerstroke performance parts.
Mishimoto 99-03 7.3l powerstroke transmission cooler mmtc-f2d-99sl
- Direct fit for the 1999–2003 ford 7.3l powerstroke
- Proven +10°f (+5.6°c) drop in transmission fluid temperature with no additional fluid pressure drop
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 37-row stacked plate fluid cooler provides larger surface area over the stock 9-row transmission cooler
- Transmission cooler core has a 265% increase in core volume compared to the factory 9-row transmission cooler
- Increases transmission fluid capacity by 1.0 qt
Core volume is increased by a whopping 265%, and fluid capacity is increased by 1.0 qt. The increased size of this 7.3L transmission cooler provides a proven 10+°f drop in transmission fluid temperature.
No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all mishimoto 7.3L powerstroke parts, this cooler comes with the mishimoto lifetime warranty.
Q & A s
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
CLICK HERE FOR WARRANTY INFORMATION
- CNC FABRICATION, CNC FABRICATION 99-03$250.00
- MBRP EXHAUST SYSTEMS 99-03$309.99