MISHIMOTO 03-07 6.0L POWERSTROKE TRANSMISSION COOLER MMTC-F2D-03SL
Will not work with vehicles that came equipped with a high mounted power steering cooler. Also fits 1999–2003 Ford Superduty trucks with the 7.3 engine, however the transmission cooler lines must be changed (or adapters added) to ½" OD prior to installation.
- Direct fit for the 03–07 6.0L and 7.3L (with adapter fittings) Powerstroke
- Proven +10°F (+5.6°C) drop in transmission fluid temperature with no fluid pressure drop
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 37-row stacked plate fluid cooler provides larger surface area over even the largest stock 31-row transmission cooler
- Core has a 21% increase in volume compared to the factory 31-row transmission cooler
- Increases transmission fluid capacity by 1/3 qt
Heavy loads are no match for a 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke equipped with the Mishimoto 6.0 transmission cooler. Complement your cooling system with the latest addition to Mishimoto’s 6.0 Powerstroke performance parts, the all-new 6.0 transmission cooler. The stock 6.0 Powerstroke transmission cooler does an ample job of keeping temperatures down, but as the loads increase, so do transmission temps. The 37-row Mishimoto stacked plate cooler provides a larger surface area over both of the stock coolers. Core volume is increased by a whopping 21%, and fluid capacity is increased by 1/3 qt. With the Mishimoto 6.0 transmission cooler, high transmission fluid temperatures will be the least of your worries. The increased size of this 6.0L transmission cooler provides a proven 10+°F drop in transmission fluid temperature! No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all Mishimoto 6.0 Powerstroke parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
CLICK HERE FOR WARRANTY INFORMATION
- CONVERTERS/CLUTCHES 94-97, TRANS PARTS/CONVERTERS/CLUTCHES 99-03, TRANS PARTS/CONVERTERS/CLUTCHES 03-07$350.00