A direct swap for customers who have previously purchased our popular Fuel Bowl Retain Kit, this manifold block cleans up the engine valley area, allowing better access to the engine valley.
*KIT COMES WITH NEW SUPPLY FITTINGS TO HELP COMPLETE THE INSTALL*
EASY INSTALLATION: Very little is needed to do with this retro-fit manifold.
The block is about a 15-30 minute swap in the engine valley.
- Simply loosen/remove all of the fuel line retaining nuts and unplug the bowl heater (if applicable)
- Disconnect the bowl drain valve and then remove the 2 bolts holding the bowl to the HPOP reservoir.
- Next, remove the fittings that came with the CNC FABRICATION 4-line feed kit that was installed on the bowl, and install them into the new manifold.
- Using the newly supplied bolt to hold the manifold, reattach the hard fuel lines.
- Finally, install the supplied plug in one of the ports, the straight adapter in the other, then add (customer supplied) 1/2" fuel rated hose to the 90* Pushlok fitting.
- Add a regulator, pre/post pump filters, and a line up to the manifold and you are done
NOTE: THE THREADS FOR THE INLET ARE -08 SAE O-RING BOSS, WHICH IS A STANDARD THREAD TYPE FOR HYDRAULICS AND FUEL FITTINGS.
You may also like…