A direct swap for customers who have previously purchased our popular Fuel Bowl Retain Kit, this manifold block cleans up the engine valley area, allowing better access to the high pressure oil pump and lines.
EASY INSTALLATION: Very little is needed to do with this retro-fit manifold.
The block is about a 15-30 minute swap in the engine valley.
- Simply loosen/remove all of the fuel line retaining nuts and unplug the bowl heater (if applicable)
- Disconnect the bowl drain valve and then remove the 2 bolts holding the bowl to the HPOP reservoir.
- Next, remove the fittings that came with the CNC FABRICATION 4-line feed kit that was installed on the bowl, and install them into the new manifold.
- Using the newly supplied bolt to hold the manifold, reattach the fuel lines.
- Finally, add a regulator, pre/post pump filters and a line up to the manifold.
NOTE: THE THREADS FOR THE INLET ARE -08 SAE O-RING BOSS, WHICH IS A STANDARD THREAD TYPE FOR HYDRAULICS AND FUEL FITTINGS
Q & A s
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
You may also like…
- $1,495.00 – $1,895.00
- CNC FABRICATION, CNC FABRICATION 99-035.00 out of 5$175.00
- $2,295.00 – $2,695.00
- 5.00 out of 5$135.00